- You are here:
- Parental Feedback
Ofsted Parent View Survey 2014-15
Thank you to the 171 parents who have completed the online Ofsted Parent View survey throughout this academic year. We are very pleased that the vast majority (93%) of parents and carers continue to agree with the twelve statements provided by Ofsted, which is extremely encouraging. We will, however, continue our efforts to improve in every area.
- My child is happy at this school (95%)
- My child feels safe at this school (93%)
- My child makes good progress at this school (93%)
- My child is well looked after at this school (93%)
- My child is taught well at this school (94%)
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age (90%)
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved (88%)
- This school deals effectively with bullying (72% of those who had an opinion, 19% also responded 'Don't know')
- This school is well led and managed (92%)
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise (83% of those who had an opinion, 7% also responded 'Don't know')
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child's progress (90%)
- Would you recommend this school to another parent? (93%)
If you have concerns about anything in school, contact your child's form tutor in the first instance, using the links on our website and, if your concerns are not resolved, then please contact Mr Hermitt at Principal@congletonhigh.com and he will follow it up.
Share your views through Ofsted's online Parent View questionnaire
Parents and carers may be interested to know that you can give your views of our school to Ofsted at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View.
All you need to do is register with an email address and password at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk. Once your login has been activated, it only takes a few minutes to complete answers to 12 short questions about the school, such as how well we deal with bullying, the quality of teaching, whether the level of homework given to your child is appropriate, and whether you would recommend the school to other parents.
We would be extremely grateful if parents could spend a few minutes giving their views to Ofsted. Your views are important in helping inspectors make a decision about our school. The survey is also useful for us because it gives valuable information about what you think of the school and helps us to improve. Please remember, you can give your opinion of CHS through Parent View at any time during the school year, not just at the time of an inspection. Thank you.
If you do not have a computer or an email address or if you would like help to use Parent View, please come into school and ask at reception.