- You are here:
- School Life
- Equality & Diversity
- Namibian school 50th tribute
Equality & Diversity
As a school we embrace diversity and are strongly committed to the promotion of diversity and equality for staff, students and visitors to the school. Full details of our Equality and Diversity Scheme can be found in our School Policies section.
Please also see the International Partnerships Update document, which can be viewed and downloaded on the right and details our ongoing programme of activity to encourage tolerance and understanding of other cultures.
Our Equality policy details the following targets:
1. To further improve provision for disabled students by:
- improving facilities for visually impaired students and staff
- recognising and representing the talents of disabled students
2. To promote the importance of equality and diversity across the school and local community.
3. To further develop the work of the Gold Cultural Diversity Quality Standard.
If you would like more information or have any comments or feedback on any aspect of equality and diversity, please contact Mr Hermitt.