- You are here:
- 2013 Sixth Form
- 2013 Sixth Form 4
- Sixth Form
Welcome to Congleton High School Sixth Form. As an 11-18 school, our aim of ‘Achieving Success Together’ continues to be firmly upheld as students enter the Sixth Form.
- We have a good record of examination success, with our students regularly achieving an A Level points score above the national average.
- Our sixth form is big enough for us to offer a wide range of courses but still enables us to focus on students as individuals.
- Our students appreciate the good relationships that have been built between them and our staff
- Our students know that their academic progress and personal development is monitored and supported.
- Our Sixth Form benefits from high quality teaching that understands how to build on students’ previous knowledge and skills.
- We offer clear and informed careers and university help and advice. The vast majority of our students achieve their preferred university choice, including Oxford and Cambridge.
- Our Sixth Form has its own modern, bright building, which was opened in 2007.
Once you have looked at our website, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions that have not been answered.
Mrs W March
Director of Sixth Form
Our next Sixth Form Open Evening will be on Thursday 20th November 2014 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm. Find out more here.