- You are here:
- Group prospectus shot
- 2013 Sixth Form 4
- Flowery Dress DT image
- Two Girls in Common room
Welcome to Congleton High School's Post 16 area. As an 11-18 school, our aim of ‘Achieving Success Together’ continues to be firmly upheld as students join us in Years 12 and 13.
- We have a good record of examination success.
- Our 2015 vocational 'Value Added' score (the difference between the grade a student is expected to achieve and what they actually achieve) is the highest in Cheshire East.
- Our Post 16 provision is big enough for us to offer a wide range of courses but still enables us to focus on students as individuals.
- Our students appreciate the good relationships that have been built between them and our staff
- Our students know that their academic progress and personal development is monitored and supported.
- Our Post 16 students benefit from high quality teaching that understands how to build on their previous knowledge and skills.
- We offer clear and informed careers and university help and advice. The vast majority of our students achieve their preferred university choice, including Oxford and Cambridge.
- Our Post 16 Centre has its own modern, bright premises, The Taylor Building.
Once you have looked at our website, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions that have not been answered.
Mrs W March
Director of Post 16
Our next Post 16 Open Evening is:
6:30-8:30pm Tuesday 22nd November 2016
If you are unable to attend the Open Evening, please contact Mrs March and she will arrange for a separate visit