- You are here:
- 2013 Sixth Form
- 2013 Sixth Form 4
- Sixth Form
Welcome to Congleton High School's Post-16 area. As an 11-18 school, our aim of ‘Achieving Success Together’ continues to be firmly upheld as students join us in Years 12 and 13.
- We have a good record of examination success, with our students regularly achieving an A Level points score above the national average.
- Our Post-16 provision is big enough for us to offer a wide range of courses but still enables us to focus on students as individuals.
- Our students appreciate the good relationships that have been built between them and our staff
- Our students know that their academic progress and personal development is monitored and supported.
- Our Post-16 students benefit from high quality teaching that understands how to build on their previous knowledge and skills.
- We offer clear and informed careers and university help and advice. The vast majority of our students achieve their preferred university choice, including Oxford and Cambridge.
- Our Post-16 Centre has its own modern, bright premises, The Taylor Building, which was opened in 2007.
Once you have looked at our website, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions that have not been answered.
Mrs W March
Director of Post-16
Our next Post-16 Open Evening will be on Tuesday 17th November 2015 (6:30pm - 8:30pm)